» Welcome to the Central Virginia Anime Club
Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:15 am by Darken5

Poll

Hi, I'm Darken5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi, I'm Darken5

Post by Darken5 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:17 am

Username: Darken5

Hobbies: Watching Anime (duh...), playing video games (RPG's mostly), and most anything to do with computers.

Fav Anime's: Tenchi Muyo (all versions, including Pretty Sammy, GXP, Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure, and Saint Knight's Tale), Outlaw Star and Angel Links, Angelic Layer, Please Teacher/Twins, Love Hina, Ai Yori Aoshi, Mahou Senshi Negima, and Demon King Daimao. (the list does go on, but these are some of my fav's)

Hi, I'm Bobby (AKA Darken5). I came to like anime when i was still a Lil kid watching transformers and G.I.Joe and Speed Racer (tho i didn't know what "anime" was till later). Really started to enjoy it when Cartoon Network started playing Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon and others. Ive been to 2 Anime Conventions, Anime Mid Atlantic in 2006 and this year too ^^. Being at AMA this year was a whole lot of fun, but I noticed that there weren't really any "nearby" anime clubs, Sure there's one in Fairfax and one in Hampton... but they are both 2 hours away... So I decided to make an anime club myself and see how it fairs.

The above is My introduction, it can be used as a template or you can do what you want, doesn't matter to me. Just say hi, my name is <insert youre name here>. and give a short intro.
Darken5
Admin

http://cvanimeclub.chocoforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum